Dransfield & Ross House
"Cotswold Cottage" Bed Linens
Exclusively ours. A bird and garden print captures the beauty and serenity of the English countryside in this bed linens collection from Dian Austin Couture Home®. Ruching and ruffles of burnout velvet add both vintage-style flair and modern color. Handcrafted in the USA of domestic and imported fabrics. Dry clean.
- Bird and garden print is linen/rayon blend. Duvet covers have polyester/cotton backing and ties at each corner for securing comforter.
- Standard and king shams sold in pairs with right- and left-facing bird motif.
- Teal burnout velvet linens are rayon/nylon blend. Three-panel, adjustable dust skirts have an 18" drop and teal polyester lining; pins included.
- "Vannerie" coverlets by Dransfield & Ross® House feature "basketwork" quilting. Made of polyester satin with cotton fill. Machine wash. Imported. Select color when ordering.
- We added a uniquely woven throw handmade in South Africa of mohair/wool/nylon. Approximately 47.5" x 60". Hand wash. Select color when ordering.
- We also added a beaded cotton pillow. Dry clean. Imported.