Named after the 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York, where MacKenzie-Childs is located, this versatile utensil holder depicts the farmhouse, aviary, garden cottage, and converted barn where MacKenzie-Childs artisans handcraft and paint.
- 12-gauge steel underbody with hand-applied transfers.
- Bronzed stainless steel rim.
- Brass MacKenzie-Childs® logo placard.
- Hand painted.
- Due to the nature of handcrafting, each utensil holder will vary.
- Dishwasher safe; for best results, hand wash with mild soap.
- 5"Dia. x 8.5"T.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.