Provide extra seating and bring Old World charm and MacKenzie-Childs® flair to any room with this amazing bench. With its elegant tapestry-wrapped cushion, brass nailhead trim, dazzling glass-bead fringe, and classic claw-and-ball feet, it's sure to be a conversation starter.
- Cushion wrapped in an elegant rayon/polyester tapestry of orange, chocolate, plum, gold, and magenta tones.
- Coordinating hand-painted checks and copper leafing.
- Brass nailhead trim, checked piping, and glass beaded fringe.
- Hand-carved solid wood legs.
- Due to the nature of handcrafting, benches may vary.
- 38"W x 13.5"D x 10"T.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 50 lbs.
Please note that this item may require additional delivery and processing charges.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.