A study in contrasts, this delightful handcrafted chair is an eclectic mix of wood, crewel embroidery, solid fabric, and leather. Turned front legs and nailhead trim add to its charm. From Old Hickory Tannery®.
- European beechwood frame with hand-painted French-dark-cherry finish.
- Crewel fabric is cotton with wool embroidery; solid fabric is linen.
- Leather seat cushion has foam/down core.
- Brass casters on front legs.
- 30"W x 36.5"D x 43"T. Seat, 21"W x 19"D x 20"T. Arm height, 24"T.
- Made in the USA.