Delivery & Processing Charge (D&P) is the charge for catalog and internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport, and handling. D&P charges are based on the total cost of your merchandise and are determined according to the chart below. Due to item weight, size, and/or packaging, some items require additional charges. When you add one of these items to your shopping cart, this charge is noted as "Oversized/Overweight Delivery & Processing." Please add any Oversized/Overweight charges to the charges below to calculate your total D&P charge.
Merchandise Total** Standard Two-day Overnight $50.00 and under8.0018.0025.00 $50.01 - $100.0011.0021.0028.00 $100.01 - $150.0017.0027.0034.00 $150.01 - $200.0022.0032.0039.00 $200.01 - $250.0027.0037.0044.00 $250.01 - $300.0033.0043.0050.00 $300.01 - $400.0039.0049.0056.00 $400.01 - $500.0050.0060.0067.00 $500.01 - $600.0055.0065.0072.00 $600.01 - $700.0065.0075.0082.00 $700.01 - $800.0075.0085.0092.00 $800.01 - $900.0085.0095.00102.00 $900.01 - $1,000.0095.00105.00112.00 $1,000.01 - $1,250.00110.00120.00127.00 $1,250.01 - $1,500.00120.00130.00137.00 $1,500.01 - $1,750.00130.00140.00147.00 $1,750.01 or more150.00160.00167.00 **Total value of merchandise before tax or other charges.
Note:If your purchase requires Oversized Delivery, or if you select one of our Express Delivery options, those charges are applied in addition to the standard D&P charge.
Special delivery requests, including specification of carrier and/or future delivery dates, may incur additional charges. Delivery times are not guaranteed, notwithstanding additional charges, but are our best approximation and will vary with specific requests such as gift packaging and monogramming. Shipments and deliveries occur only on weekdays. D&P is subject to change and will be determined at time of order, and is subject to the following:
Standard Delivery - Unless an expedited service is requested, your order should arrive in approximately 5-7 business days after shipping if ordered by noon Central time. Furniture and rug delivery can take up to 12 weeks. We will tell you the approximate delivery date when you place your order, and it can also be found at Horchow.com.
Two-Day Delivery - If requested, add $10.00 to standard D&P. Your order should arrive in two business days after shipping if ordered by noon Central time. Please note: two-day orders placed after noon Central time on Friday or on Saturday will be processed Monday and should arrive in two business days after shipping. Some heavy or bulky items may not qualify for this service. A signature may be required and additional charges may be assessed if more than one attempt is made for delivery. This service is not available for some zip codes.
Overnight Delivery - If requested, add $17.00 to standard D&P. Your order should arrive the next business day after shipping if ordered by noon Central time. Please note: overnight orders placed after noon Central time on Friday or on Saturday will be processed Monday and should arrive the next business day after shipping. Some heavy or bulky items may not qualify for this service. A signature may be required and additional charges may be assessed if more than one attempt is made for delivery. This service is not available for some zip codes.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam Deliveries - Add $5.00 to the applicable D&P charges. Your order should arrive in approximately 7-10 business days if ordered by noon Central time.
Furniture Delivery - Most large pieces (determined by dimensions and weight), as well as certain items that require extensive assembly or setup, are delivered using our White Glove service. To find out if an item qualifies for this service, please call 1.877.944.9888.
- What is White Glove service? The carrier brings the item into the room or area you specify (including up or down stairs), uncrates it, assembles it* (if necessary), positions it, and removes all shipping materials.
- Is there a charge for White Glove service? The White Glove charge is included in the cost of additional shipping, specified when added to your shopping cart.
- How is White Glove delivery scheduled? Our designated carrier for your area will contact you by telephone several days in advance to schedule a specific day and an estimated delivery time. White Glove delivery is not available on weekends or national holidays.
- What is the process for returns? If the furniture arrives damaged or is damaged in the delivery/setup process, the carrier will re-crate and return it to Horchow at no charge to you. If it is returned for another reason, a pickup and/or restock fee may apply.
*Professional assembly is recommended for some of our merchandise and will be noted when you place your order. Assembly is included with delivery service only for items shipped to AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TX, VA, WA, and the District of Columbia. For items shipped to states not listed here, assembly arrangements and expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
Last Updated July 9, 2014
International Deliveries - At this time, it is not possible to specify international destinations and U.S. territories when placing an order online. However, you may have your Horchow.com purchase shipped to an international address by calling 1.972.556.6076. Duties and taxes will be the responsibility of the recipient.
Additional Address - Please add $8.00 to the applicable D&P charges for each additional delivery address.
- Items ordered together may be delivered separately, and the D&P will be allocated over shipments but not necessarily evenly. Some orders may require more than one package to ship; for these shipments the additional charge for two-day and overnight deliveries would be a per package charge.
- Returns may affect final D&P charges. D&P charges are not refundable unless merchandise is damaged or defective. Returns for reasons due to Horchow will receive D&P credit as D&P was allocated, which may result in a final D&P charge after return that differs from quoted rates.
- Orders of multiple items from different catalogs will result in D&P from the table in the most current catalog, as D&P tables may vary from catalog to catalog.
- D&P may vary between catalog orders and internet orders.
- D&P in parentheses by an item are in addition to standard D&P unless otherwise indicated.
- In compliance with U.S. Department of Transportation rules, restricted items such as fragrances must be delivered via standard shipping and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, all U.S. territories, or APO/FPO addresses.
- If you request to change the destination address of a shipment en route, an additional charge may be assessed.
When ordering, please be prepared to provide each recipient's telephone number(s).
Most perishable items are shipped directly from our vendors via air within the contiguous U.S. only and cannot be delivered to APO, FPO, or P.O. Boxes.
These items may incur a Delivery and Processing charge. The Delivery and Processing charge for these items are added per item and not calculated on the total dollar amount for all perishable items. Perishables and calculated separately from non-perishable items in your order.
Delivery & Processing charges of Perishable Goods
Chart Denotes a Dollar Amount Per Item Please Add $25.00 and under$9.00 $25.01 - $50.00$12.50 $50.01 - $75.00$15.50 $75.01 - $100.00$18.00 $100.01 - $125.00$22.00 $125.01 - $175.00$26.50 $175.01 - $250.00$29.00 $250.01 and over$32.00
Perishables are delivered Tuesday through Friday only; no Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or holiday deliveries. Gift packaging is not available.
Items arrive in separate boxes and incur separate overnight Delivery & Processing charges. To ensure product quality, all perishable items (except our complete meals) are packaged individually. Multiple orders of the same item cannot be combined. Our complete meals incur only one Delivery and Processing charge, making them an exceptional value.
Any cancellation must be requested at least four (4) days prior to the delivery date.
Unless noted, most garnishes are not included, but are added as an inspiration for your own presentations.
Last Updated November 12, 2013
The prices displayed on this Web site are quoted in U.S. currency and as such are valid only in the United States. Prices are subject to change at any time.
If, within 30 days of purchasing an item from a Horchow catalog, you find the same item at a sale price in a subsequent Horchow catalog, please call toll-free 1.877.944.9888. We will be happy to credit your account for the difference between the original and sale prices.
Employee discounts will not be honored for orders submitted through Horchow.com.
If you have any questions, please call toll-free 1.877.944.9888 or click to send us an e-mail.
Credit Cards: Horchow.com accepts the following credit cards for online purchases:
- The Neiman Marcus Credit Card
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Diner's Club
- Bergdorf Goodman Credit Card
The total dollar amount of your order is allocated at the time your card is approved, although payment (transfer of funds) does not occur until the order ships. If the amount charged exceeds your credit limit, your order will be automatically canceled.
Registering for the Neiman Marcus credit card
Debit Cards: Payment is deducted from your account at the time your card is approved. A receipt is included with each order.
Gift Cards: Horchow.com accepts both Horchow and Neiman Marcus Gift Cards - in both traditional and virtual forms - for online purchases.
- During checkout, you will be instructed to enter the card number plus the four-digit security code (both are on the back of the card).
- If you are paying with more than one Gift Card, you cannot choose the amount to be deducted from each card. The balance due is deducted first from the card with the lowest available dollar value and then from remaining cards in ascending order of dollar value.
- If your order total exceeds the value of your Gift Card(s), the balance remaining must be charged to a credit card (see below). Your credit card information can be entered on the Payment screen.
- If your order total is less than the value of your Gift Card(s), the unused value will remain on the card for a future purchase.
- If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, or if you return the merchandise, a refund check will be mailed to you.
Buy a Horchow Gift Card
Check your Horchow Gift Card balance
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Horchow Gift Card and they may only be modified in a writing signed by both parties:
- Horchow Gift Cards may be treated the same as cash.
- Horchow Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, nor can they be returned for a cash refund.
- Horchow Gift Card actual cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- Horchow Gift Cards cannot be purchased with an Horchow Virtual Gift Card, nor can they be used to purchase an Horchow Virtual Gift Card.
- Horchow Gift Cards cannot be applied as payment on Neiman Marcus Credit Card accounts.
- The Horchow Gift Card is immediately redeemable once your recipient receives the Horchow Gift Card via standard shipping (we'll send up to three days after processing your order).
- Sales tax is applicable on any merchandise purchased with a Horchow Gift Card.
- Delivery to an incorrect but deliverable shipping address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Delivery to a nonexistent shipping address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Horchow is not responsible for lost or stolen Horchow Gift Cards.
Virtual Gift Card Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions govern use of the Horchow Virtual Gift Card. Any modification must be in writing and signed by both parties.
- Horchow Virtual Gift Cards may be treated as cash.
- Horchow Virtual Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, nor can they be returned for a cash refund.
- The actual cash value of a Horchow Virtual Gift Card is 1/10 of one cent.
- Horchow Virtual Gift Cards cannot be purchased with a traditional Horchow Gift Card, nor can they be used to purchase a traditional Horchow Gift Card.
- Horchow Virtual Gift Cards cannot be used as payment on Neiman Marcus Credit Card accounts.
- A Horchow Virtual Gift Card is immediately redeemable once the recipient receives our e-mail notification, which is sent within one business day of the completion of your order.
- Sales tax is applicable on any merchandise purchased with a Horchow Virtual Gift Card.
- Delivery to an incorrect but deliverable e-mail address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Delivery to a nonexistent e-mail address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Horchow is not responsible for lost or stolen Horchow Virtual Gift Cards.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law now requires Horchow and other retailers to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies customers in connection with certain gift card transactions. Such information includes your name, address, date of birth, and other identifying information, such as your driver???s license or passport number.
Horchow understands how important it is to our customers that such information is kept confidential. We will not use or transfer your information for any purpose other than as permitted or required by law, except with your consent.
The new law also restricts our ability to offer gift card cash redemptions (other than minimal amounts required by law). In addition, certain returns may need to be processed at the Store Credit Office.
We appreciate your cooperation with these new requirements. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer service at 1.800.685.6695.
APPLYING FOR A CARD
How do I apply for the Neiman Marcus credit card?
It's simplejust fill out our online application. Please allow ten business days for us to review your application.
I recently applied for a Neiman Marcus credit card. What is the status of my application?
Our review process takes up to ten working days. If ten business days have passed since you submitted your application, please contact Credit Services at 1.800.685.6695 or via email.
CONTACTING CREDIT SERVICES
How can I contact Credit Services?
Credit Services is available from 8am-7pm, CT, Monday through Friday, and Saturday, 9am-1pm CT. Call toll-free at 1.800.685.6695. If you are in an international location or cannot use toll-free numbers, please contact us at 214.761.2660.
You may also fax Credit Services at 214.761.2779.
PAYING MY BILL
Can I pay my bill online?
You can now make a payment, view, and manage your Neiman Marcus account online.
We also offer additional methods of making a payment to your Neiman Marcus account:
Please mail your payment to:
P.O. Box 5235
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5235
By Express Delivery:
If you're concerned about your payment arriving by its due date, send it via Federal Express, UPS, or another express delivery service to:
Neiman Marcus/Capital One
1301 East Tower Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
You may also make a payment by visiting Customer Service at your local Neiman Marcus. To locate a store near you, please visit our online store locator.
Can I view my account information and balance online?
Can I update my address online?
Upon enrollment, your address can be changed using our online account management option. You may also call Credit Services at 1.800.685.6695.
I have not used my card in several months. Is it still active?
To find out, please contact Credit Services at 1.800.685.6695.
How do I close my account?
Please send your request in writing to:
Neiman Marcus Credit Services
P.O. Box 729080
Dallas, TX 75372-9979
Please clearly state that you'd like to close your account and include the cardholder's name, account number, and statement address.
You may also contact Credit Services via telephone at 1.800.685.6695.
Prices are subject to change. We offer a one-time (single order) refund or adjustment for items purchased within 10 days of a price adjustment. This includes permanent Sale items and excludes temporary special promotion items. For questions and adjustments call 1.877.944.9888.
We work hard to ensure the accuracy of pricing on Horchow.com, but despite our best efforts, pricing errors may occur.
- *If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge you the lower amount when your order is shipped.
- *If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, contact you for instructions before shipping. If we are unable to contact you after 15 days we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Sales tax is automatically applied to your Horchow.com order in accordance with individual state regulations if your shipping address is in one of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TX, VA, WA, or the District of Columbia.
Last Updated on 7/1/2014
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unwashed, eligible items or defective merchandise.
Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply.
If you have any questions or need assistance in returning furniture, call 1.877.944.9888.
Personalized and mongrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Returns and Exchanges
On the back of the packing slip enclosed with your order, please note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a credit/refund (depending on the original form of payment). Please be sure to enclose the return section of the packing slip with your item(s).
If you use a SmartLabel, a fee will be deducted from your refund. If you prefer not to use the SmartLabel, please ship the item prepaid and insured to 4121 Pinnacle Point Drive, Dallas, TX 75211. For a replacement shipping label, please call 1-877-944-9888.
When returning a gift, a Neiman Marcus Group Merchandise Credit Gift Card will be issued to the gift recipient for the amount of the returned merchandise. The card can be used for purchases from Neiman Marcus, Horchow, Last Call, CUSP and Bergdorf Goodman stores, catalog, and online. In compliance with Federal law, for gifts valued at more than $2,000.00, the recipient will receive a check rather than a Merchandise Credit Gift Card. Simply fill out the packing slip, reason for return, and check the box for Gift Recipient.
Please allow 10-14 days for the processing of your return.Returns & Exchanges Last Updated October 30, 2014.
Returns for Early Credit
Horchow is pleased to offer Returns for Early Credit for eligible purchases. Credit will be initiated to your banking institution when the U.S. post office scans your return shipping label on your package. Your purchase may not qualify for the Returns for Early Credit program and if so, please follow the Returns & Exchanges process above.
Exchanges are excluded. For Exchanges, please follow the Returns & Exchanges process above.
To submit online merchandise for an Early Credit request, follow these steps:
1. If you are a registered customer, log in to your account and select the order number from your Order History.
Non-registered customers (Guest) must have the order number (located on the packing slip) and the email address or phone number of the original purchaser. If you do not have this information, please follow the Returns & Exchanges process above.
2. Choose from the eligible item(s) you wish to return and follow the online process/steps to submit your request.
3. Affix the provided SmartLabel associated with the merchandise to the outside of your package and enclose the return section of the packing slip with the returned item(s).
4. Drop your package off at a U.S. post office.
Credit will be issued to the original form of payment. Processing times may vary between payment providers. You will receive an email advising the credit process with your banking institution has been initiated.
Can't find your label? You can print a new label when you log in to your account and select item(s) for Returns for Early Credit.
Returning Gifts Using the Returns for Early Credit Process
If you return a gift using the Returns for Early Credit process, the credit will be issued to the original purchaser. If you do not want the credit to be issued to the original purchaser, please follow the Returns & Exchanges process above.
Click here to get started using Returns for Early Credit!
Returns for Early Credit Last Updated December 18th, 2014.
Horchow Insider Sales
Items included in our Insider Sales are final sale. Refunds will only be given in the event that the recipient can prove severe negligence or gross mishandling on the part of the carrier who delivers the item. Please call 1-800-727-8114 for specialized assistance.
You may be able to cancel any Horchow order as long as the order status is "in process". If order status is "shipped", it cannot be cancelled. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply.
Personalized and monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Perishable/Gourmet foods: Cancellation request must be received at least 4 days prior to the requested delivery date.
Registered customers may cancel web orders online by selecting "cancel" from the options listed next to each item. If you are a registered user, click here to sign in and check the status of your order.
Non-registered customers, please call toll-free 1.877.944.9888 to determine order status; to cancel it, please have your order number ready.
Click to download the printable order form
(order form will print on a standard 8.5 x 11 page)
If you prefer to mail or fax your order,
please print out the form and mail it to:
P.O. Box 650589
Dallas, TX 75265-0589
*The .Pdf format requires Acrobat Reader to view.
If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, download it here.
Order updates: We will send updates regarding the status of your order, including when your item(s) ship*, to the e-mail address you provided when ordering.
*Excluding items shipped from vendor.
Registered customers: You may cancel your web order online. Click on YOUR ACCOUNT, sign in, select "View Web Order History", click on the desired order number, and then select CANCEL next to the item(s) you wish to cancel.
Non-registered customers do not have online access to order status and history. You may request information by calling 1.877.944.9888.Please provide the order confirmation number you received when placing your order so that we can respond more quickly and accurately.
When you use this website, you are automatically agreeing that both your access to the site and your use of it are:
- Subject to the terms and conditions in this legal notice, which may change at any time without notice.
- Subject to all applicable laws.
- Undertaken at your own risk.
Please refer to this page frequently to review our current terms and conditions of use.
The following elements of this website are the property of Neiman Marcus or our suppliers and are protected by United States and international copyright laws:
- All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilationsboth individually and as they are compiled on the site.
- All software.
The trademarks or trade dress of Horchow and our affiliates may not be used without our written permission. Trademarks or trade dress include the Horchow name and logo, and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names of Horchow products, services, and programs, and those of our affiliates.
All other trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us or our affiliates.
One or more patents may apply to this website, including without limitation: U.S. Patent Nos. 5,528,490 and 5,761,649.
You have permission to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this Web site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to placing an order or shopping with Horchow.com. Unless we give you written permission in advance, any other use of this Web site, its content and its information, including linking or framing to this Web site, is strictly prohibited.
Errors and Inaccuracies
Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our Web site. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any Web site is completely free of human or technological errors. This site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions -- including after an order has been submitted -- and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Disclaimer of Liability
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this Web site, its content, or the information available on or through it; they are provided "as is," with all faults. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, we and our corporate affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns of each, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this Web site or any other Web site linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
Except for information necessary to place an order, we do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets through this Web site. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be deemed non-confidential, and by submitting it, you are granting us an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute it for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. However, we will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission.
By visiting this Web site, you agree that the laws of the state of Texas, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us or any of our affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to our Web site or to products purchased here shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Dallas, Texas. However, if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Texas. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Any arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration with respect to this Web site or to products purchased here shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Protecting Your Information
As part of our ongoing commitment to ensure that your shopping experience with Horchow.com is protected, Horchow.com will prosecute all unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Sales tax is automatically applied to your Horchow.com order in accordance with individual state regulations if your shipping address is in one of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TX, VA, WA, or the District of Columbia.
Sales tax is automatically applied to D&P charges in accordance with individual state regulations if your shipping address is in one of the following states: CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TX, VA, WA, or the District of Columbia.
Last Updated July 1, 2014
Advisory on large orders
To provide the best possible service to all our customers, we reserve the right to limit order quantities.
To place a large order for corporate giving, please call 1-877-944-9888.
California Customer Advisory
In accordance with Proposition 65, please be advised that consuming foods or beverages that have been kept in or served in leaded crystal products sold on this Web site will expose you to lead, a chemical known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.