Inspired by urban living spaces, Bernhardt Loft is an evolving lifestyle brand featuring a range of case good and upholstery options. The Highland Park collection is intentionally eclectic, meant to combine seamlessly with everything from antiques and heirlooms to open floor plans, exposed brick, and converted industrial lofts. Reclaimed and distressed pine solids and veneers are finished in a palette of muted gray, highlighting the grain and imperfections in the wood. Clean lines and simple shapes frame geometric patterns and tonal contrasts with minimal hardware. Bernhardt Loft is casual in natural and smaller in scale, but stylish and sophisticated, with a new look and a fresh, edgy take on furnishings that reflect lifestyle, attitude, and individuality.
- Handcrafted sectional sofa from the Bernhardt Loft Highland Park Collection.
- Relaxed and casual, our Brooklyn sectional features two, two seat loveseats with arms and a corner table in a herringbone patterned reclaimed pine.
- Includes three pieces: Left-Arm Loveseat, Corner Table, and Right-Arm Loveseat.
- All pieces feature tubular steel bases in a Glazed Silver finish that add character and visual interest.
- Tubular steel and sheet metal frame; reclaimed and distressed pine solids and pine veneers.
- Luxe Down cushions add comfort and durability.
- Upholstery: polyester/linen.
- 105"W x 38"D x 38"T.
- Seat height, 16".
- Seat depth, 26.5".
- Seat width, 67".
- Boxed weight, approximately 340 lbs.
Founded in 1889 by American pioneer John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is located in the foothills of western North Carolina. After the turn of the century, the company expanded its product line from the dining room into the bedroom, and managed to deliver furniture in spite of severe labor and materials shortages during both world wars. Today, Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned and -operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States.