Designed with an earthy palette reminiscent of unspoiled terrain, Canyon Ridge combines natural textures and classic furniture silhouettes for a sophisticated look with a relaxed sentiment. Meticulous craftsmanship and hints of traditional tailoring highlight the grand scale of key pieces with details such as fluted columns, reeding, inset bead moldings, diamond button less tufting and nail trim. The wire brushed finish adds warmth to pine veneers and solids, enhancing depth and variations in the wood grain. Inset panels of seeded glass have a slightly vintage character, accented by distressed iron grille work in Blackened Bronze and tops formed in cast concrete with a matte gray Basalt patina. Canyon Ridge is at once timeless and new, blending the subtle nuances of formality with unexpected materials in a collection with casual, livable style.
- Handcrafted buffet.
- Serpentine shaped buffet features cast concrete top in Basalt finish and wide square reeding across the three door front.
- Behind end doors are two adjustable/removable shelves. Behind center door is one fixed shelf and two drawers with hand cut outs.
- Top drawer has a silverware insert.
- Radiata pine and ash solids with quartered yellow pine veneers.
- Overall: 65.5"W x 19.2"D x 38.2"T.
- Boxed weight, approximately 335 lbs.
Founded in 1889 by American pioneer John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is located in the foothills of western North Carolina. After the turn of the century, the company expanded its product line from the dining room into the bedroom, and managed to deliver furniture in spite of severe labor and materials shortages during both world wars. Today, Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned and -operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States.