Bernhardt Eastman Entertainment Console
Inspired by urban living spaces, the Logan Square collection from Bernhardt Loft is casually sophisticated. The collection combines modern minimalism with a cool retro sentiment and '70s revival style. Architectural structure and clean lines combine with organic forms, textural details, and distressed pine in a moody palette of Cinder and Sable Brown. Bernhardt Loft is casual in nature and smaller in scale, but stylish and luxe with a fresh take on furnishings that reflect lifestyle, attitude, and individuality.
- The Eastman entertainment console features four push-to-open, soft/self closing doors with recessed steel triangular overlays.
- Behind each door is one adjustable/removable shelf, ventilation holes and a grommet hole with over in the back panel.
- Handcrafted of pine.
- Overall: 84"W x 19"D x 32"T.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Weight: 249 lbs.
- Boxed weight, approximately 257 lbs.
Founded in 1889 by American pioneer John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is located in the foothills of western North Carolina. After the turn of the century, the company expanded its product line from the dining room into the bedroom, and managed to deliver furniture in spite of severe labor and materials shortages during both world wars. Today, Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned and -operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States.