Inspired by urban living spaces, the Logan Square collection from Bernhardt Loft is casually sophisticated. The collection combines modern minimalism with a cool retro sentiment and '70s revival style. Architectural structure and clean lines combine with organic forms, textural details, and distressed pine in a moody palette of Cinder and Sable Brown. Bernhardt Loft is casual in nature and smaller in scale, but stylish and luxe with a fresh take on furnishings that reflect lifestyle, attitude, and individuality.
- The Meade swivel counter stool features an organic woven pattern over a steel frame a comfortable padded seat, return seat swivel and tubular steel base with stretchers in a Gray Mist finish.
- Handcrafted construction.
- Upholstery: Olefin/polyester.
- Overall: 22"W x 21.8"D x 38.5"T.
- Seat: 20"W x 17.3"D x 25.3"T.
- Weight: 37 lbs.
- Boxed weight, approximately 40 lbs.
Founded in 1889 by American pioneer John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is located in the foothills of western North Carolina. After the turn of the century, the company expanded its product line from the dining room into the bedroom, and managed to deliver furniture in spite of severe labor and materials shortages during both world wars. Today, Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned and -operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States.