The striking shape of this jar, first seen in the Puglia region of Italy, clearly takes its inspiration from the famous Trulli, the traditional conical-shaped houses of Puglia. It is skillfully illuminated with a margenet design and finished with ring handles. This jar is completely handmade and hand-painted in the Tuscan village of Montelupo, world-famous for centuries for their ceramic productions. It is generously filled with the Di Camillo family's classic biscotti, amaretti, and chocolate cookie confections.
- EXCLUSIVELY OURS.
- Handmade ceramic jar with biscottis.
- Cookie shelf life, 6 months.
- Jar approximately 6"Dia. x 13"T.
- Allergen Information: Contains dairy, nuts, and eggs.
- 13 oz. / 368.5 g
- Jar made in Italy, cookies made in the USA.