Bradington-Young Gerry Leather Chair
This highly architectural design features a gently sloped arm with a cutout front, tapered legs and a graceful curved side all framed in with a nickel nail head trim for depth. It's covered in a rich blue leather with a contrasting embossed blue leather print on the out arms and back.
- Handcrafted leather chair with contrasting embossed leather sides and nickel nail head trim.
- Overall leather features distressing and natural characteristics of the hide. Wax and oil are applied and then polished to create a supple feel rich elegance.
- Hardwood frame.
- Eight-way hand tied for supreme comfort.
- Mortise and tenon construction.
- Premier down seat cushion.
- Overall, 29"W x 37"D x 33.5"T.
- Arm height, 24".
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 110 lbs.