This innovative "friendship table" provides the ultimate in flexibility and function. Creatively inspired by an antique pub table it's done in a timeworn saddle brown finish with heavy distressing and light wax hang up on the edges, with a contrasting anthracite black finish on the base. The 60" table can be expanded to 84" by using two 12" leaves that slides the table itself while the end remains intact to keep the tapered edge. It comes with two sets of base blocks to allow for use at 30" height as a sofa table, writing desk or smaller table option or it can be raised to 36" counter height for use with the matching counter stools as a gathering table, dining option, standing desk or focal point in a room.
- Handcrafted adjustable table.
- 60.5"W x 32"D x 36"T.
- Hardwood and poplar solids; white oak and walnut veneers with resin and cedar.
- 60" table extends to 84" with two 12" leaves.
- Height can be adjusted from 30" to 36" using included block risers.
- Light assembly may be required to connect top to base.
- Boxed weight, approximately 244 lbs.