- EXCLUSIVELY OURS.
- Handcrafted transitional doormat.
- Mats are inlaid, not printed and finished with a non-slip backing that keeps them in place to perform better than an other entry mat made today.
- Every mat is made to order in the USA and you can customize yours the way you want it.
- UV stabilized polypropylene and virgin rubber.
- Size is approximate; we recommend use of a rug pad (not included).
- Made in the USA.
Please note: Rugs (especially wool rugs) are prone to a natural shedding process. With regular vacuuming, the shedding will decrease over time. Hand-knotted rugs tend to shed less than hand-tufted rugs, and flatweave rugs will shed less than those with a deeper pile, but all rugs will shed more in high-traffic areas than they do in lower-traffic spaces.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide rug swatches at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.We recommend using a rug pad with every indoor rug to prolong its beauty by minimizing everyday wear and tear and providing a little breathing space to help prevent fiber damage. A pad also helps stabilize the rug, reducing slippage on hard floors.Please Note: Personalized items may not be ordered blank. Please order carefully. Orders for personalized items cannot be canceled, and personalized items cannot be returned.