- Handcrafted transitional rug.
- Natural coir fibers, a renewable source.
- Pieces may vary due to the handmade nature of each product.
- Use in a protected area. Shake or vacuum to remove dust and dirt. Do not allow mat to sit in water for an extended period of time.
- Size is approximate; we recommend use of a rug pad (not included).
Please note: Rugs (especially wool rugs) are prone to a natural shedding process. With regular vacuuming, the shedding will decrease over time. Hand-knotted rugs tend to shed less than hand-tufted rugs, and flatweave rugs will shed less than those with a deeper pile, but all rugs will shed more in high-traffic areas than they do in lower-traffic spaces.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide rug swatches at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.We recommend using a rug pad with every indoor rug to prolong its beauty by minimizing everyday wear and tear and providing a little breathing space to help prevent fiber damage. A pad also helps stabilize the rug, reducing slippage on hard floors.