- Handcrafted transitional rug.
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) yarn.
- Pieces may vary due to the handmade nature of each product.
- Use in a protected area. Machine wash cold. Do no bleach. Line dry. Do not place on floor or other rugs while rug is damp. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight for an extended period of time. We recommend using an anti-slip pad and rotating the rug once a month.
- Size is approximate; we recommend use of a rug pad (not included).
Please note: Rugs (especially wool rugs) are prone to a natural shedding process. With regular vacuuming, the shedding will decrease over time. Hand-knotted rugs tend to shed less than hand-tufted rugs, and flatweave rugs will shed less than those with a deeper pile, but all rugs will shed more in high-traffic areas than they do in lower-traffic spaces.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide rug swatches at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.We recommend using a rug pad with every indoor rug to prolong its beauty by minimizing everyday wear and tear and providing a little breathing space to help prevent fiber damage. A pad also helps stabilize the rug, reducing slippage on hard floors.