The colorful blue adaptation of a classic Indian chintz resembles linen printed fabric with exotic floral and fauna. Catherine of Braganza, queen of King Charles II of England, brought Portuguese trade routes to the British East India Company, spurring fascination with such Asian goods and fabrics. As part of the WILLIAMSBURG collection, Branganza is a classic and colorful pattern that is produced on lighting and accessories.
- Handcrafted porcelain table lamp.
- Accented with Lucite base.
- Metal aged brass finished ball finial.
- Polyester shade dimensions: 17"Dia. x 11"T.
- Uses one 100-watt bulb.
- Three-way switch.
- Overall: 17"Dia. x 28"T.
- Cord length: 6 ft.
- UL approved.
- Boxed weight, approximately 22 lbs.