Palampores, or tree-of-life patterns have origins in India, where the exotic designs were hand painted and mordant dyedthen exported to Europe and England for use as elaborate bed hangings and curtains. Scalamandre's timeless tree-of-life print, Pondicherry, is offered in rich blues on cream crackled porcelain for today's classic interior. The grand scale of the exotic tree is softened with finely detailed flowers and foliage, and is accented with small birds and animals. This is typical of this historic and favored fabric design. The large lamp in the Scalamandre Maison is accented with solid brass hardware with highlights of chocolate brown on the glazed porcelain.
- Porcelain table lamp with round acrylic base.
- Black wood cap and round aged brass finished metal finial.
- Shade dimensions: 23"Dia. (12" at top) x 15"T.
- Round tapered hardback shade with soft rolled edge; off white textured polyester fabric.
- Brass spider.
- Overall: 23"Dia. x 36"T.
- Cord length: 6 ft.
- Uses one 220V, type-A 150-watt bulb.
- Three-way switch.
- UL listed.
- Boxed weight, approximately 34 lbs.