- EXCLUSIVELY OURS.
- Made of silk; lined in cotton.
- Please note: silk is a natural fiber with slubs and irregularities that lend character to the fabric.
- Weighted for a smooth drape.
- Each rod-pocket panel has a 1" top flange and includes drapery hooks.
- All are approximately 52"W.
- Dry clean.
To hang panels using drapery hooks, insert the hooks into the pocket or the lining on the back of the panel. For a straight look, space hooks 4"6" apart horizontally across the top of the panel; for a bit of a "swoop" between rings, space hooks 7"12" apart.
Inserting the pointed end of the hook 1.25" down from the top edge of the panel places the top of the hook even with the top of the panel, making the top of the panel even with the bottom of the rings or carriers.How to Measure For Curtains