- A savory option to sweeter dressings.
- Created with fresh sage, shallots, celery, and golden cornbread.
- Arrives frozen; thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes in oven preheated to 350 degree. Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes, and serve warm.
- 3-lb. tray serves 12-14; approximately 3-4 ounces per serving.
- Made in the USA.
Perishable items are shipped to you directly from our vendors. Therefore, if you need to cancel an order, we must receive the cancellation at least four days prior to your requested delivery date. We added all garnishes as inspiration for your own presentations.Allergen Information:
Contains eggs, milk, and wheat.