This colorful collaboration is an adjunct to the bespoke FAB by Smeg fridges hand-painted by Sicilian artists, revealed last year. Like the FABs, the small appliances are also adorned with Dolce & Gabbana's signature decorative style.Toasters, citrus juicers, coffee machines, kettles, blenders, stand mixers and slow juicers all decorated with gold lemons, citrus fruits, prickly pears and bright red cherries are just some of the typical Sicilian decorations framed in triangular motifs called crocchi: there are also delicate floral motifs inspired by the coasts and landscapes of Southern Italy and images of fascinating Mt. Etna, surrounded by ornamental friezes, picturesque ruins of the Greek temple of Castor and Pollux in the Valley of Temples, trinacrie and cartocci, a decorative motif similar to stylized acanthus leaves. All symbols of an aesthetic inextricably associated with Sicily, home to the souls of Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, and more generally with Italy and its cuisine of which Smeg has always been an interpreter of excellence.
- SMEG blender in collaboration with Dolce & Gabbana.
- From the Sicily is My Love collection.
- As awarded by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design.
- Silk screen and lithography decoration.
- Die-cast aluminum powder-coated body.
- Backlit chrome knob.
- 1.5 liters/48 ounces/6 cups Tritan BPA-free jug.
- Transparent lid with measuring cup.
- Stainless steel dual blades, detachable.
- Safety lock when removing blender jug.
- Overload motor protection.
- Motor with Smooth Start function.
- Built-in cord wrap.
- Anti-slip feet.
- Power 800 W.
- 10"W x 11"D x 14"T.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Italy.