This unique piece captures the essence of today's fascination with the natural world with its evocative, faux-agate printed doors. Swayed by the mineral-inspired patterns we noted at this year's Maison & Objet in Paris, we've created a distinctive 54-inch hall chest, perfect for infusing your favorite space with poetic, natural charm. The doors fit sleekly into a handsome, Brushed Gold metal cabinet with inset conical feet and are interchangeable allowing orientation to be changed. This edgy piece is transformative in nature assured to permeate the space where it resides inspire the entrance hall with natural curiosity, awaken a traditional living room, or add chic storage in any room in the house.
- Handcrafted cabinet.
- Brushed stainless steel frame.
- Two agate printed acrylic doors; interchangeable from left to right allowing the orientation to be changed.
- Behind doors are two adjustable shelves and two drawers.
- Light assembly may be required.
- Open area behind doors without shelf: 26"W x 13.25"D x 20.25"H.
- Drawers: 22"W x 11.25"D x 3.5"H.
- Overall, 54"W x 17"D x 34.5"T.
- Boxed weight, approximately 156 lbs.